Dear valued Customers and Vendors,
Partition Systems Ltd. (PSL) takes the current threat of COVID-19 very seriously, and I want to assure all our vendors and clients that we are working on an action plan to help in the prevention of spread of the COVID-19 virus that is causing a global pandemic. At this time I want to assure everyone that Partition Systems is monitoring hourly the current situation, and keep everyone as informed as possible on any and all decisions, especially when it comes to the safety of everyone involved.
As previously posted, Partition Systems is continuing to operate all its facilities and Sales Offices at full capacity, taking new orders and fulfilling all client orders as usual. As well, we have always taken pride in having one of the largest inventories of raw goods and materials to ensure we mitigate any disruptions that can occur due to unforeseen circumstances not unlike what we are all currently experiencing. We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes should they occur as we will continue to follow and abide to each locations local and Federal Government recommendations and guidelines and how it will impact future services.
We are closely monitoring the situation, following and abiding to our Local and Federal Government recommendations and guidelines and will keep you informed as the situation evolves.
Some of the operational changes Partition Systems has implemented to ensure we are able to provide services in a safe manner include the following, and please understand that these may change as recommendations from the governing bodies advise us:
• Any employees who Management deems low risk and able will work from home, or limit access or travel into work locations. These staff members will be available during normal business hours via phone or email.
• Head Office will not be open to the public. Please contact your service professional via telephone or email. All of our Manufacturing Facilities currently remain open and our Shipping & Receiving departments will remain open as usual. We ask that all visitors that deliver or pick up goods follow proper distancing protocols, and encourage proper PPE or additional safety measures like gloves and masks, as well as limit contact as much as possible. Sales Offices will remain open at this time, but we do not encourage visits unless necessary. It is encouraged that we communicate with your Sales Professional as much as possible through telephone or email to limit spread of COVID-19.
• We are eliminating at this time all in-person meetings. All meetings will be conducted via telephone or video call.
• We are closely watching our supply chain and adjusting accordingly. We do carry a significant stock on all current product needs, and will meet all orders in place to date, as well we will be vigilante in monitoring inventory needs based on communication with our client’s needs and expectations.
We encourage you to use Electronic Fund transfers as much as possible for any account payment due to a potential mail disruption.
• We have implemented the recommended 14-day self-isolation for any of our employees who have travelled outside the country or show any symptoms of COVID-19.
• All of our employees have been educated on safe hygiene practices both inside and away from our business. We ask that our Vendors help us by making sure the products they deliver are sanitized properly and the delivery team has the proper equipment to protect themselves and our staff during their delivery.
It is my hope that by taking these precautions we can do our part in helping to stop the spread of COVID-19 and ensuring that we are all safe from this terrible virus.
Partition Systems COVID-19 Policy is available upon request.